Razer Orochi 2013 Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00820100-R3U1)
List Price :
$69.99 Price :
Product Description
The new Razer Orochi is outfitted with the most precise laser sensor ever outfitted in a mobile gaming mouse: Its 6400 dpi 4G sensor promises to take out the competition with deadly accuracy.
- 6400dpi 4G Laser Sensor
- Wired/Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
- Extended Battery Life
Razer Orochi 2013 Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00820100-R3U1) Reviews
Razer Orochi 2013 Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00820100-R3U1) Reviews
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful Not what I expected, February 9, 2013 This review is from: Razer Orochi 2013 Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00820100-R3U1) (Personal Computers) I thought that the 2013 Orochi specs were more appealing than other mice which is why I decided on this mouse. When the mouse is plugged in to the USB cord it works great. But the bluetooth could be better in my opinion. The range is not very good, it will only go about 10 feet away before it loses connection. I was switching my living room HTPC to bluetooth, so I also got a Logitech K810 keyboard. The Keyboard will easily go twice as far away without a glitch. When the mouse goes to sleep on bluetooth sometimes it takes 10 to 15 seconds to wake back up, or re-establish a connection. I was expecting some delay but that seems excessive to me. When it finally connects it feels very glitchy. In my opinion if you're going to leave this connected to the USB cord all the time then this would be a great mouse, but if you plan on using the bluetooth you may end up a little frustrated. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful Even better than the old Orochi, February 6, 2013 This review is from: Razer Orochi 2013 Elite Mobile Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00820100-R3U1) (Personal Computers) The new Razer Orochi 2013 is even better than the old one its battery life lasts weeks and is very comfortable in your hand. I also would like to say that it feels like it has a good weight in your hand because it uses 2 AA batteries. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? |
Share your thoughts with other customers:
› See both customer reviews...