List Price : $59.99 Price :
HIGH QUALITY RECORDER2GB INTERNAL MEMORYMICROSD(TM) CARD SLOTWMA & MP3 STEREO RECORDINGDUAL DIRECTIONAL CONDENSER MICROPHONESUSB CONNECTIVITY823 HOURS OF RECORDINGVOICE CHANGER FUNCTIONBUILT-IN STANDCALENDAR SEARCH FUNCTION;UPC : 050332182356Shipping Dimensions : 5.10in X 6.10in X 1.70inEstimated Shipping Weight : 0.5
| 146 of 148 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Olympus VN-702PC Voice Recorder (Office Product) I have purchased over 20 of these for field recordings. All 20 have worked right out of the packaging with no problems.- I love that these will record directly to MP3 so they are Mac friendly. - Battery life (AAA) on these is quite good. - Recording quality is great for what it is designed for. If you are looking for awesome quality use the Olympus LS-7 Linear PCM Voice Recorder (142670) but for everyday recording use, this is a great option. What is it designed for? Classroom use, office use, dictation, and portability usage. What is it not designed for? Professional recording. ***** UPDATE SEPTEMBER 3, 2012 ***** I have now purchased over 45 of these units. I have not had any failures in any of the units. We have used them with people of... Read more 45 of 46 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Olympus VN-702PC Voice Recorder (Office Product) I have used this recorder a few times, outside and in. Several research partners have used it as well. Regardless of the setting or voice tone, the recorder works remarkably well. Whether in labs or outside near heavily used doors, the quality of the recording is great. Better than I ever could have expected. Set-up and of the manner features is a breeze. 101 of 111 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Olympus VN-702PC Voice Recorder (Office Product) (If you think this review is too long, you can stop reading at any time. Thank you.)Update 111212: I originally wrote that this was a 5 star product but I gave it 4 because I was being an Ergonomic Purist. However, after living with the unit for a while now, I'm going to say this is only a 4 star product. I'm just not comfortable trusting this unit. (See next update, below.) If you need absolute reliability, look elsewhere. If you don't need 100% reliability, this unit is fine. Based on my experience with my old Sony recorders, I believe the Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder (ICD-PX312) is the safer choice. IIRC, it was an Amazon top choice for a while. (And the price reflects that.) Update 111212: Since Capt'n Dave (is that the Capt'n Dave from Arizona FlyWays? Miss your articles) was so kind to... Read more |