Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14" Ultrabook - Core i7-3667U 2GHz 4G DDR3 256G SSD (Windows 7 Professional)



List Price : $1,750.99 Price :
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14

Product Description

Whether you're an overachiever or an up-and-comer, ThinkPad laptops are the tools you need. From the thin-and-light wonder to the heavy-duty mobile workstation, they're built, tested and enhanced for reliability, durability and speed.


  • Box Contents - Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3444-25U, Integrated Battery Pack (up to 5.2 hours), AC Adapter; Pre-installed Software - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64, Norton Internet Security 30-days Subscription.
  • Thinnest ThinkPad ever
  • Lenovo RapidCharge charges the ThinkPad X1 battery up to 80% in 30 minutes
  • RollCage protects the ThinkPad X1 against accidental drops and scratches
  • RapidCharge battery designed to last 3 times longer than a standard notebook battery.


Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14" Ultrabook - Core i7-3667U 2GHz 4G DDR3 256G SSD (Windows 7 Professional) Reviews


Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14" Ultrabook - Core i7-3667U 2GHz 4G DDR3 256G SSD (Windows 7 Professional) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
7 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

16 of 16 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing machine, just a bit pricey, October 23, 2012
By 
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14" Ultrabook - Core i7-3667U 2GHz 4G DDR3 256G SSD (Windows 7 Professional) (Personal Computers)
I apologize to Amazon that I didn't buy this on Amazon. I kept watching for an model with 8G of memory but Amazon only has the 4G one listed. So, I ended up ordering it directly from Lenovo to get a true Ultimate with 8G memory, 256G SSD, and the port replicator. I just can't see buying a computer in 2012 that has less than 8G of memory. I wanted more but I also wanted the exceptionally slim form factor.

Immediately after it was unpacked I was impressed with the quality of the build. It is incredibly thin. The keyboard has to be the best Chicklet keyboard I have used. The layout of the keys is very well done, and they are crisp.

I have been using it now for 3 weeks. This is by far the best machine I have ever owned or used. It blows the socks off a friends laptop (hint... it is silver).

The only negatives that I have found (which exist on every other machine I looked at)

* The screen is a little too bright for me so I lowered the... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction!, November 3, 2012
By 
Michael H (SAN JOSE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14" Ultrabook - Core i7-3667U 2GHz 4G DDR3 256G SSD (Windows 7 Professional) (Personal Computers)
I waited a long time for this product. Lenovo (once again) delayed its shipping date for a long time, and finally shipped without the Ethernet dongle and the 3G chip. Prior to receiving my laptop (i7, 4gb ram, 256gb ssd configuration) I heard many problems about the laptop on top of the delayed shipping, including a rattly and loose trackpad, terrible battery life, and excessively bulky charger.
I haven't found any of these to be true, and I am pleasantly surprised! The charger is not that bulky, it appear normal, and when I compared it with an ultra-slim charger (not made by Lenovo, bought from an outside source) they weren't all that different in terms of weight and size.
The battery life has been around 3-6 hours depending on my usage, and I always have a lot of tabs open, I'm always using the internet, and I usually have Pandora open in the background. I run programming tasks, use Solidworks, and do a lot of stuff with it, and even under heavy use it lasts for a good 3-4... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Blazing fast and thin, December 30, 2012
By 
A. Amaya (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (344425U) 14" Ultrabook - Core i7-3667U 2GHz 4G DDR3 256G SSD (Windows 7 Professional) (Personal Computers)
I have been using laptops for 15 years and this is by far the best laptop ever. Thanks to the SSD and i7 everything runs and opens in nothing, this is the first time MS Office (excel, powerpoint) truly opens and runs fast. Keyboard is great and something I noticed from my prior lenovos is that this computer seems off all the time, I left it downloading updates all night and could not hear not the least hum from it. I was thinking on buying a Mac, but this laptop excels in everything. Great seller by the way, good communication and very open since I needed an invoice change. Thanks!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 7 customer reviews...