Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime



List Price : $49.95 Price :
Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime

Product Description

The rumford gardener expanding hose is durable and kink free. expands to 50' with water pressure and shrinks back for easy storage in the provided cinch bag. no more straining with heavy hoses, the rumford gardener expanding hose weighs less than 1lb.


  • Cinch bag included
  • Light weight
  • Kink free hose


Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime Reviews


Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
12 Reviews
5 star:
 (9)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertized, February 20, 2013
By 
Ronald Edwards "roneedwards" (Gardena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime (Lawn & Patio)
I bought this for a friend that has an 2nd floor patio with no hose bib. She has to connect to a lower bib. She throws it over the side, ties so it won't fall, turns the water on. She doesn't even use a nozzle, and cleans her patio off. She loves it, and has replaced a heavy hose she had to carry up stairs. No leaks, no strain, and a clean patio to sit on.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Now I Love To Water The Plants, March 22, 2013
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime (Lawn & Patio)
I love to garden, but watering the plants was always a chore I disliked dragging the heavy, untractable hose around my large backyard, coping with the kinks in my supposedly non-kink hose and then having to rewind the thing at the end...a task in itself. But this little wonder never kinks, is light as a feather and a delight to put up. I bought a hose bowl to store it, and I can pick up the whole thing in one hand, water and plop it in the bowl and its done.
As for water pressure, it is quite sufficient for my purposes. I have another hose for the infrequent times I use a sprayer. Also, I know some people have had problems with durability, but I have not. If I do, I'll just buy another one. I like it that much.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars expandable hose, March 20, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Rumford Gardener 75-Feet Expanding Hose, Lime (Lawn & Patio)
So far i love this hose its small and extremely light. expads to 75 feet and is still very light . great purchase highly recommend it
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 12 customer reviews...