List Price : $79.99 Price :
FURINNO Hidup-Adjustable Cooler Fan Notebook Laptop Table Portable Bed Tray Book Stand, X7 Black . Guidelines:. (1) Maximum recommended weight is 33 lbs (15 KGs). PLease pay attention to the weight limit to avoid any possible damage to property and health. (2) This product applies button spring-locking technique. Before you put things on the panel, please make sure that you have adjusted the joint to the suitable angle and lock it to avoid accidents. (3) The panel is supported by folding-bracket structure on both sides. Before you put things on the panel, please make sure that you have adjusted the panel to the same height on both sides to avoid things from sliding. (4) This product is mainly made from aluminum alloy. Please avoid using it under long-term high temperature or low temperature environment to protect your skin from over-heating or super-cooling panel or bracket.
| 36 of 36 people found the following review helpful By Kim AZ "Kimberly" (Tempe, AZ) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: FURINNO Hidup Adjustable Cooler Fan Notebook Laptop Table Portable Bed Tray Book Stand, Silver (Misc.) I spent HOURS looking for a laptop stand (work from home & just needed something to use when I didn't feel like sitting at my desk or needed a change of scenery). I ordered 3 different kinds - Lapinator Plus! (WAY overpriced & too small, I returned) and Myplace Laptop Table Workstation (which I also kept). I loved the fact this has so many angles/options, came assembled & is intuitive to figure out (not only how to use but how to adjust height/angle, etc). It's exactly as described, feels very sturdy & high-quality, and gives me a lot of options. Worth the price & highly recommended. 20 of 20 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: FURINNO Hidup Adjustable Cooler Fan Notebook Laptop Table Portable Bed Tray Book Stand, Pink (Misc.) I searched for months for an adjustable laptop desk for sitting in bed. Read many reviews and looked at many price ranges. Many prices were higher than I was willing to spend and they had very mixed reviews. Plus many higher priced ones didn't have fans which is a must for me. I decided to take a chance on this despite there being no reviews.Glad I did. Easy enough to adjust and found my perfect setting within the first few tries. Very sturdy, I have a 17" laptop. I can set the desk with laptop on it on one side of the bed and even my grandson crawling around and using it to steady himself while standing hasn't tipped it over. The fans work great and are not very noisy. Good price for a good product. 20 of 21 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: FURINNO Hidup Adjustable Cooler Fan Notebook Laptop Table Portable Bed Tray Book Stand, Silver (Misc.) I had been looking for a laptop desk/table/tray like this for some time; at one point, before discovering this product, I had seriously considered designing and constructing my own. Fortunately I found this first, because it is, in all respects, nearly identical to what I had in mind. I did not, however, purchase the product immediately upon finding it, largely in part due to the poor reviews by some people regarding the joints/buttons. I cannot speak for them, and it's entirely possible that early models had a manufacturing problem, but I can say that's not the case anymore. That being said, here is my review:Basic Overview First off, I will only recommend this particular model, I know there are others, so don't take my review and think that it will apply to those models, because it might not. This model is made out of very sturdy aluminum and is brushed silver; looks very nice and techie (for those of you that care about looks) The overall weight of... Read more |