List Price : $24.76 Price :
This is heavy-duty, deluxe pistol grease gun with 18 inches flexible. This pistol style grease gun comes with a deluxe, oil-resistant, contoured grip for comfort and firm grip and has a chrome plated finish on the handle for maximum protection against corrosion. It comes complete with a heavy gauge steel barrel (18 gram / 1.3 millimeter) with a heavy-duty follower spring for consistent priming and a posi-lock follower rod with ergonomically designed T-handle which provides a sure-handed grip and easy filling at any position while the tough follower offers a superior seal and eliminates grease bypass. It provides an output of 4 ounce (115 gram) of grease per 100 strokes and comes complete with 18 inches (100 millimeter) extension pipe, four hardened jaws hydraulic coupler with ball check and non-drip cap. Do not hold whip hose while pumping the grease gun. You can replace damaged whip hose with 4500 PSI (310 bar) rated hose only.
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Lumax LX-1152 Black Heavy Duty Deluxe Pistol Grease Gun with 18" Flex Hose (Automotive) The description says 10,000 psi. The box says up to 7000 psi. the hose is rated 4500 psi. I am using it for my backhoe. It really is not fit to put out that much grease. I am sure for a back yard mechanic, it would be just fine, but it doesn't put out much grease for each pump. I also resent that the description says 10,000 when it really doesn't come close. I will be looking for another one. Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Lumax LX-1152 Black Heavy Duty Deluxe Pistol Grease Gun with 18" Flex Hose (Automotive) I like the design. I bought this grease gun mainly to grease a Hornady Progressive Bullet Reloading Press. The reloading press has three grease fittings and for every one, I had to press really. really hard, with both hands on the handle, to get the grease to flow into the press. And then, when I was done, the nozzle of the grease gun fought me in my attempt to get it off the grease fitting. After pulling, jerking, twisting, cussing, it would finally came off - and I still don't just exactly what I did to get it off.I'm going to return it Amazon and buy the Lincoln 1142 Grease Gun. I think its longer handle will be a nice advantage. By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Lumax LX-1152 Black Heavy Duty Deluxe Pistol Grease Gun with 18" Flex Hose (Automotive) For the price I was thinking that it was going to feel a lot cheaper, but this is very strong and well built. Very easy to use, all you have to do is screw on the hose and load it with grease and you are good to go. It took be a few pumps with pressing the realse button for it to start pumping grease, but once started it works great. I really like how strong everything feels, the handle feels like it will last a lifetime.No cons to report |