Ingrid Hoffman Simply Delicioso by T-fal C1076564 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 14-Inch Paella Pan Cookware, Red
List Price :
$39.99 Price :
Product Description
T-fal Simply Delicioso by Ingrid Hoffman C1076564 Hard Enamel Nonstick 14-Inch Paella Pan Cookware, Red
- Hard enamel exterior, expert nonstick interior
- Expert nonstick interior finish offers low-fat cooking and easy clean-up
- Riveted handles, even heat base
- The unique t-fal thermo-spot heat indicator shows when t-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food
- Dishwasher safe, limited lifetime warranty, safe for all cooking methods except induction
Ingrid Hoffman Simply Delicioso by T-fal C1076564 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 14-Inch Paella Pan Cookware, Red Reviews
Ingrid Hoffman Simply Delicioso by T-fal C1076564 Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Hard Enamel 14-Inch Paella Pan Cookware, Red Reviews
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
12 Reviews
| 5 star: | | (11) |
| 4 star: | | (1) |
| 3 star: | | (0) |
| 2 star: | | (0) |
| 1 star: | | (0) |
| | | |
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful GREAT "ANYTHING" PAN!, July 2, 2011 I first Got the Tamale Steamer then the "Simply delicioso" Cook Book and now this Paella Pan. These are the Pots and Pans that nothing sticks to them, Really, and they Wipe off Clean, exactly as they claim. I got so many Pots and Pans in all colors even "Green"...well, they are all in my Garage now, I have redecorated my Kitchen with Ingrid Hoffmann's Cookware (I'm so glad I found you!) A Pan you don't have to Seasoned like most Traditional Paella Pans and it has the Thermo-Spot Design in the Center that changes to Solid Red when Optimal Temperature is reached This Pan is well made, I have an Electric Glass Top Range and it works Great and also for Gas Burner Stovetops and any kind of Stove. Besides making Paella I like to make my favorite "Fideua" which is similar to Paella but instead of rice you cook with "Fideos" very thin Pasta like Noodles and I make it with Shrimp the Traditional way is using Clams and Mussels. There are so many more things you can make in this Great... Read more Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful Great Non stick pan, December 31, 2011 Most of my pots and pans are All-clad, which I love. However my All-clad non-stick pan is on its last legs but it is hard to throw out a pan that cost over $100. So when America's Test Kitchen recommended the T-Fal Professional Total Nonstick 12-1/2-Inch Saute Pan, I ran out and got one. It worked great. So when I saw this Paella Pan with the same non-stick surface and red heat button, I picked it up. So far it works the same as the one recommended by America's Test Kitchen. I love the size for those big family meals. The question with all non-stick pans is: how long will it last? But so far, so good. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful Paella Pan, March 20, 2012 This is a fabulous, non-stick pan. I made carnitas in it and they came out perfect!! Nothing stuck and it was easy clean up!! I highly recommend it!This T-Fal product is the best!!I. Paella Pan 14" Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? |
Share your thoughts with other customers:
› See all 12 customer reviews...