XMark 50 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell



List Price : $149.99 Price :
XMark 50 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell

Product Description

The XMark Adjustable Dumbbell combines multiple sets of dumbbells into one. This space saving adjustable dumbbell comes with its own storage tray, rendering conventional barbells an inconvenient waste of space. Effortlessly switch from one weight setting to another by simply moving the adjustment knob. The superior quality and ease of use makes the XMark Adjustable Dumbbell a great addition to every home gym.Comes complete with storage trays


  • Versatile and easy to use
  • Durable heavy duty chrome plated steel construction
  • 5 in 1 adjustable dumbbell
  • Smooth grip handles
  • Lift from 5 to 25 lbs. with each dumbbell


XMark 50 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Reviews


XMark 50 lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
37 Reviews
5 star:
 (19)
4 star:
 (10)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (5)
 
 
 

159 of 162 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Better than lead competition., September 13, 2010
By 
Alex Blain (Pine Grove, PA, USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I'd like to start this review with a disclaimer. This is coming from someone who is mid P90X and has made great progress. I built up from regular screw on dumbbells to these. I'm not a body builder and I'm a beginner.

I originally looked at a few different weight sets. While looking I considered the following factors: Durability, convenience, versatility and space saving.

Durability: The majority of this weight set is made out of metal, mostly the important parts: the weights and weight adjustment part. The handle is a durable solid plastic and the other plastic parts are mostly just for show. Overall this weight set is durable and sturdy. This is a primary reason I selected this set, it seems like it'd be able to stand the test of time.

Convenience: The weight set comes with it's own cradle. The cradle is just plastic, but it works. The real nice part is the easy adjustment. It's just a quick turn of a handle and slide to the weight you want and slide... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


22 of 22 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars XMark 25 Pound Adjustable Dumbbells, April 11, 2011
I purchased the XMark XM-3305 adjustable dumbbells in March 2011 from Bayou Fitness. I had considered other dumbbell sets, but these met our criteria: well constructed, inexpensive, attractive, and flexible.
Weights can be switched almost as quickly as selecting different weights at the gym. I checked the weights for 15, 20, and 25 pounds. The dumbbells are within 2% of the setting. Each dumbbell weighs almost exactly 25.5 pounds at maximum setting.
The labels on the product are cheap paper discs (look like cd labels) on each end of the dumbbell. I took these off immediately. The weights are actually better looking than the SelectTechs.
The dumbbells appear to be sturdy, and the mechanism for holding the plates on the bar looks almost infallible. The tray is a sturdy plastic that holds the unused plates in the proper position for reinserting the bar. When the bar is inserted into the plates, the motion is smooth. This is definitely a quality product.
The... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


16 of 16 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but reconsider if you are a smaller person, June 8, 2012
By 
Jan Byrd (Lexington, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I will not reiterate all the pros that have been mentioned already, but just affirm them. I noticed only one other review that mentioned sizing, so I will say that because I am a woman of small statute I find these to be somewhat over-sized and bulky for my frame. Plus, I have small hands and must use gloves to keep a secure grip on the handle bar due to its large diameter. The dumbbells are 15 inches in length so for me to use two together to do forearm or bicep curls I have to rotate my arms out wider than my body (something I am not certain about the safety/wisdom of doing) so the dumbbells do not hit each other as I lower and raise them.

UPDATE: I decided to return these after giving them an honest go. They are simply too clunky, bulky and large for a smaller person. They also take some time to re-rack and add on or take off weights, which quickly becomes rather annoying and cumbersome.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 37 customer reviews...