List Price : $95.00 Price :
The best part of the big top comes to your kitchen. Your favorite sweet treat takes center stage with the in-home convenience of this cotton candy maker, which uses only easy-to-find ingredients for a quick family fun. 3-year warranty
| 23 of 23 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Waring CC150 Cotton Candy Maker (Kitchen) I picked this up for a kids party planning to prepack cotton candy bags instead of renting a machine, it worked out great. The first batch was a little tricky. But once I gave up on the cones it was very easy. I used a reversed chopstick (sharp end in my hand) and twirled it in one place instead of moving around the machine, Frankly the bowl isn't big enough for the classic cone filling motion. Holding the wide end of the chopstick slightly above the unit and spinning in place quickly each measure of sugar gave me a softball sized wad of candy. I slid it off the stick into a ziplock bag and sealed it, kept great for a day and the kids loved it, this is a lower calorie treat for kids than a bowl of ice cream or a plate of cookies and twice as fun. Keeping me from five stars is the size of the bowl and the inability to easily seat the bowl firmly. I had to hold on edge down with my hand to eliminate an annoying buzz. Performs well after a few tries, produces a very fine sugar. I also... Read more 14 of 14 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Waring CC150 Cotton Candy Maker (Kitchen) This a very good cotton machine maker works good.first couple times I used it, it did not make very much candy. The more U use it the more it makes a big size cone. Not messy at all if U don't over fill the spinner. Very happy with this machine, LOVE it. 11 of 11 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Waring CC150 Cotton Candy Maker (Kitchen) This is a Great Product for young people,The cotten candy is amusement park quality and the kids just love it. Also, it was a pleasure ordering this through Amazon.com.Very Convenient!!! |