List Price : $0.00 Price :
System Requirements
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X
* Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users may experience unstable connections due to microchip incompatibility. Where possible, we recommend upgrading your OS X to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later.
Package Contents
1 Anker Uspeed USB 3.0 10-port compact hub, 1 12V / 4A Power adapter, 1 USB 3.0 cable (approx.1m), 1 Instruction manual
Note
1. This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
2. 2.4 GHz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboards and mouse adapters, may experience interference when placed in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
3. For maximum performance, connected devices should not exceed a combined current of 7A. Otherwise, output current may become unstable or disconnect entirely.
4. Some USB 3.0 devices may require a direct connection to host USB 3.0 ports, including some USB 3.0 hard disks.
About Anker® Uspeed
The Anker® Uspeed line produces reliable computer peripherals with the latest technology standards. Using quality materials, Anker® Uspeed products offer superior data transmission, power consumption, and compatibility - all at affordable prices with our great Anker customer service.
| 16 of 16 people found the following review helpful By Win 7 (64-bit), Intel Core i5 2500k, 8Gb DDR3, Asus P8Z68-V LX Motherboard First off, I did not realize how small this hub would be until I saw it first hand. This hub is tiny! It's the size of a credit card and very thin (0.5 inch). I didn't have high hopes for this hub because of it's small size, but I was ready to be proven wrong. My motherboard only has 2 USB 3.0 ports, so I was looking to expand. With this hub, I was able to get 4 more USB 3.0 ports without taking a lot of space on my desk. Installation was a breeze, no drivers needed since the hub is truly plug-and-play. I stress tested the hub with 2x USB 3.0 hard drives and 2x USB 2.0 flash drives. I ran a CrystalDiskMark benchmark on all the devices simultaneously to see if the hub would slow down the devices when it was fully loaded. If you look at the picture I uploaded, you will see that the hub was able to keep up with all 4 devices and managed to not slow them... Read more 16 of 16 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) I received the hub and installed it on my router to be able to use more that one 3.0 drive connected to my D-Link DIR-857. When I unpacked the item, the plug had something loose inside and did not want to use it in case it could cause a short circuit. I used another plug I had and connected the hub to the electrical outlet.I plugged the 3.0 cable to my router and my 3 drives to the hub. I rebooted everything and as soon as it booted up, all the drives were shown as active on the router. Now I can access the drive for movies, the drive for music, and the drive for data all at once without having to plug and unplug one to connect another one. I stream regular and 3D movies without problems. I am not sure why other people state that they have problems with optical mice connected or with external hard drives (I have 3 not even connected directly to my computer; I run them over my network and the speed is amazing). I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with SP1... Read more 18 of 19 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Uspeed Superspeed USB 3.0 HUB 4 port with USB 3.0 Cable and Power Adapter Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Mac OS (Personal Computers) Well, it was working great for a few weeks - nice fast speeds through my USB 3.0 port, when suddenly it stopped working. Fiddling around with it, it appears that the USB3 "in" port connecting to the computer is loose and the cable needs to be in a specific position to connect. Considering that I velcro-ed it into place when I first got the thing and I haven't been moving the cables in and out, it would seem that just the light weight of the cable was enough to loosen the solder points or connector. Very poor workmanship. |