List Price : $159.99 Price :
The industry’s best SSDs just got better.Meet the storage expectations you didn’t know you had. Engineered by longtime SSD experts, the OCZ Vector Series delivers a new level of untouchable performance, endurance, and reliability designed to empower your laptop or desktop to be all it can be.There is a faster, more responsive computing experience inside this box.Imagine faster file transfers, quicker boot ups, and a computer that responds the way it was designed to (minus the hard drive) and you’ve got yourself a Vector SSD. It’s a 2.5-inch solid state powerhouse. If you want lasting reliability, durability, and stealth operation, here it is.With groundbreaking SSD quality and technology in every drive, the Vector Series is built to provide years of hard drive-humiliating performance that is second to no other storage solution.
| 19 of 21 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: OCZ Technology 128GB Vector Series SATA 6.0 GB/s 7 mm Height 2.5-Inch SSD with 95K IOPS And 5-Year Warranty- VTR1-25SAT3-128G (Personal Computers) Purchased this on Thursday Last week, ETA from Amazon on 2 day shipping was Monday Dec 3rd. I love it when Amazon gets you your shipment in 24hrs and that's exactly what happened. As far as the product goes everything ran smooth as silk. I installed windows 7 ultimate 64bit in aprox 15 minutes and had all my drivers and necessary software up in about an hour. Boot times are fantastic, 5 seconds to shutdown and 15 to boot from Bios screen to Desktop and when the Desktop loads everything is immediately accessible. Applications Instantly open and I gained aprox 15 FPS on Planetside 2. Hope this is helpful this is a great product and I would highly recommend it to anyone. 18 of 20 people found the following review helpful This review is from: OCZ Technology 512GB Vector Series SATA 6.0 GB/s 7 mm Height 2.5-Inch SSD with 100 IOPS And 5-Year Warranty- VTR1-25SAT3-512G (Personal Computers) This drive is one of the fastest drives you can buy . Not just max performance, but all around performance with all different file types and work loads. All the reviews sites rave about it and for good reason. I was actually surprised at the quality of the build. OCZ went with a metal case to help with heat (I'd assume) and so the drive actually feels more 'solid' (sounds stupid but that was my impression when I took it out of the box).I bought this on Newegg but I thought I'd share here since the drive is so brand new. 16 of 18 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: OCZ Technology 256GB Vector Series SATA 6.0 GB/s 7 mm Height 2.5-Inch SSD with 100K IOPS And 5-Year Warranty- VTR1-25SAT3-256G (Personal Computers) This drive is OCZ first release of the new in-house made Barefoot 3 Controller. I can move a large files without them slowing down.Using Acronis True Image made disc cloning quick. It took me maybe all of fifteen minutes. Rig spec: GA-990FXA-UD7 rev1.1 Bios F10 (AHCI enabled) AMD FX-8350 Vishera 16GB Kingston HyperX 1333MHz Silverstone SATA 6Gb/s Cables (CP07) Windows 7 (64 bit) ------------------------------ AS SSD Benchmark 1.6.4237.30508 ------------------------------ Name: OCZ-VECTOR ATA Device Firmware: 1.03 Controller: msahci Offset: 1024 K - OK Size: 238.47 GB Date: 12/4/2012 10:03:49 PM ------------------------------ 16MB ------------------------------ Read: 30.68 iops Write: 28.03 iops ------------------------------ 4K: ------------------------------ Read: 5395 iops Write: 16460 iops ------------------------------... Read more |