List Price : Price :
The larger Yoga has a 13.3-inch IPS display (1600 x 900) and weighs 3.4 lbs. It is a mere .67 inches thick making it a true thin and light laptop that can also be used as a tablet.
| 63 of 65 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Lenovo Yoga 13 IdeaPad Ultrabook 13.3" Touch-Screen Convertible Laptop (Personal Computers) == First things first ==My wife has been looking for a laptop to replace her old Vaio SZ (very nice laptop, still lighter than many and lasted her 5 years!). She was a little picky when it comes to aesthetics and didn't like Macbooks, so it took us a while to find a good looking and solid Windows laptop. So we were looking for a laptop that: - is good looking as in the design not being an afterthought but a part of the whole package - has a quality screen with above average resolution (average as in 1366x768, which comes with even some 15" laptops for heaven's sake!) - is light but well built and durable - has less optical drives and more space for battery instead, so that it can last a while (more than 5 hrs would be good) - has a large and smooth track pad (hopefully with not-so-horrible multi-touch support, as I got used to see in even high-end PC hardware) - has a 180 degree tilt-able screen like her old Vaio SZ (not sure why this is a... Read more 56 of 60 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Lenovo Yoga 13 IdeaPad Ultrabook 13.3" Touch-Screen Convertible Laptop (Personal Computers) Pros:Touchscreen makes navigating Windows 8 a breeze Fairly powerful - You wont be using this as a gaming laptop but I did manage to sneak in a game of Civ 5, and XCom at work. Boots Fast - the boot time is very quick from off to tiles in about 10 seconds. Speakers that work - I don't know wether to credit the ultrabook side of this but probably the best sounding tablet I've played with. Light - For a laptop at least. Cons: Heavy - For a tablet. Not something you'll be holding in your hand as an ereader for long. Sensitive Touchscren - the touchscreen is a bit on the sensitive side I've doubled clicked and tabbed other windows open by accident. Odd portrait mode - because of the resolution if you're reading it in portrait mode it is a bit thin and long. Not 1080p - not a big deal to me but it might be to others. Exposed keyboard as tablet - The keys will be exposed when you use this as a tablet, while they are turned off it... Read more 18 of 19 people found the following review helpful This review is from: Lenovo Yoga 13 IdeaPad Ultrabook 13.3" Touch-Screen Convertible Laptop (Personal Computers) I purchased the yoga after being fed up with my dell, Asus, and other laptops. This computer is amazing. I am typing this review on the screen keyboard while using it in tablet mode and I am not typing any slower than I would with the regular keyboard, I could never do this on the ipad. This is a bit bigger and heavier than the iPad however it is also much more functional for work tasks and fast too. I have not yet found a con other than the lack of a zagg screen cover available yet.If you are at all interested in a fast computer with a very user friendly interface and portability then this is your best option. After spending hours online and in best buy I did not find anything that even comes close. |