List Price : $59.99 Price :
The RapidClean™ Pet cordless handheld vacuum packs 14.4 volts of power into a lightweight vacuum designed with pet owners in mind. With the powered Pet Brush, RapidClean™ Pet is tough enough for pet owners with a powered pet brush that removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery! Plastic teeth loosen it, a rubber strip grabs it and bristles remove it. And with no cord to detangle or unwind, the RapidClean™ Pet cordless handheld vacuum tackles messes quickly and easily. A 14.4 volt battery allows you to clean large areas on a single charge. A charging stand conveniently stores the handheld vacuum, crevice tool and dusting brush while not in use.
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Eureka RapidClean Pet Cordless Handheld Vacuum, 80A (Misc.) The vacuum was really simple to figure out and has great pick up. It's definitely preferable to hauling the full-size vacuum up the stairs. My current dilemma is this: where do I store it? I need a plug to keep it charged. It may end up in the laundry room.The problem I've had with handheld vacuums, in the past, is a loss of suction. I plan to post an updated review once I've used this machine for a few months and then, perhaps, again at the one year mark. That should give you, as a potential buyer, a better sense of the product. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Eureka RapidClean Pet Cordless Handheld Vacuum, 80A (Misc.) Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program ( What's this?) Such a great vacuum for traveling! I use this a lot for visiting families when I need to quickly clean up before leaving. It has been tested on couches, drapes, steps, car mats/cargo area, air vents, picture frames, lamps and most other hard to reach areas all in one charge with plenty of power to been able to kept going further. It's light, less than 4 pounds and really easy to charge, clean and empty. To empty, remove attachment, then press the grey button on top (next to the power button), the purple portion of the container then slides out and can be dumped. the inside filter can then be cleaned (or not), slide compartment back and continue vacuuming or place it back on the charger. Unless you have multiple animals or have the privilege to own a big-time shedder, one dump is pretty much all you will need to do for most jobs. This model comes with 3 separate attachments, for crevice, dusting and a rotating vacuum brush. Charger can be mounted on the wall or placed upon the floor... Read more The manufacturer commented on the review below See comments 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Eureka RapidClean Pet Cordless Handheld Vacuum, 80A (Misc.) Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program ( What's this?) First I must say I received this Eureka RapidClean Pet Cordless Handheld Vacuum, 80A free as part of amazon.com's VINE program witch his designed to create reviews. This vacuum works very well it has a lot of power (suction), and is good for small pickups and touch ups (Dust, Dirt, Pet Hair Etc.,). Its fantastic for clearing inside the car, no cords to worry about. It comes with a very good rechargeable battery that gives you pretty long use. Also you can mount this on a wall out of the way. I can recommend it. The manufacturer commented on this review( What's this?) Posted on Nov 28, 2012 10:55:43 AM PST Hi Richard, Our "Pet" model vacuums are designed with pet owners in mind-to remove pet hair from carpet and upholstery. We do not recommend that our vacuums be used on pets. Permalink |