List Price : $299.00 Price :
What it is: Flash&Go is an FDA-cleared home-use device for obtaining permanent hair removal from the face and body. What it does: Designed for use by both men and women, the Flash&Go is an FDA-cleared home-use device for obtaining permanent hair removal results. Flash&Go uses highly sophisticated Home Pulsed LightTM (HPL) technology to safely and effectively provide proven long-term hair removal results. The Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology in the device has been designed to capture all the clinical benefits of pulsed light for hair removal at home. A unique skin color sensor is built into the Flash&Go to measure the treated skin complexion at the beginning of each session and occasionally during the session.
| 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Melanie White (Lake Stevens, WA) - See all my reviews This review is from: Silk'n SN-008 Flash&Go All-Over Hair Removal Handheld Device. (Misc.) In my quest to elimate hair I have used wax, depilatories, shaving and even laser hair removal...I was skeptical about this device but decided to give it a try. After having painful laser hair removal I was worried about the pain and after effects. Laser Hair removal left me with tiny blisters on my skin for 4 or 5 days. When I first turned on the device I noticed a tiny fan noise kind of like a laptop. I put it on the first setting and didn't feel anything, I gradually increased to level 5 and it still wasn't painful. Only on a few spots did I feel more heat, but nothing that was like laser hair removal. It didn't feel like a rubber band snapping at me. I used this as scheduled and noticed the hairs came out when i barely touched them with a pair of tweezers. I have been using this for about 4 months now and have bald spots in some areas. Hair grows in different phases so I know it will take a while, but it is definitely worth the money to buy this... Read more 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Silk'n SN-008 Flash&Go All-Over Hair Removal Handheld Device. (Misc.) Totally works. Best money I ever spent. Annoying little hairs are gone, non existent. Yes I used this device 1xweekx4weeks to achieve results. I don't recommend that anyone else do this but I had no negative side effects from treating this way. I love this device, I would have paid double to achieve these results. Truly amazed. 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Amy (USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Silk'n SN-008 Flash&Go All-Over Hair Removal Handheld Device. (Misc.) After one use my hair growth was stunted. It took 4 days to get the same hair growth that I used to get over night. The only exception was the top part of my under arm hair. That part grows normally. The lower part is stunted.I hope I get to up date this in a few months and day I am hair free. |