KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for Apple new iPhone 5 2012 Version, Free Screen Protector (clear)



List Price : Price :
KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for Apple new iPhone 5 2012 Version, Free Screen Protector (clear)

Product Description

KAY'S KNOWS ABOUT CASE

Snap your Apple new iPhone 5 onto this amazing KaysCase HardSkin case and instantly experience the sensual touch and barely added weight. This case features back and side body protection in a slim, bulk-free fashionably-aware package that enhances your device's aesthetics. Delivering everyday protection against impact, scratches, dirt, dust, and everyday hazards. It has full access to all controls and is a simple way to give your device minimum bulkiness and balanced protection.


YOUR NEW IPHONE NEEDS A NEW CASE

Thanks for purchasing our new iPhone 5 case. Your purchase is 100% guaranteed to be risk free! While we are certain the product will fit the new iPhone 5, if by any chance it does not we will AUTOMATICALLY send you the revised product. There is no need to verify or return the product to us.

We value a lot of our customers and want you to be 100% satisfied with our product, so we will try our best to achieve that goal. We appreciate your reviews! However, if you have any issues with our product or service, please give us a chance to review it first and we will definitely resolve it for you.


NEED A CASE, VISIT KAY'S

Check out all KaysCase Apple new iPhone 5 Cases and Accessories.


  • High quality polycarbonate plastic shell case for Apple new iPhone 5 from AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Internationl.
  • Snap on case protects back and sides from scratches, dirt and bumps.
  • Ultra slim and easy grip gives you comfortable feeling.
  • Precise cut-outs allow accesses to all controls and buttons.
  • Low profile design to show case the beauty of your phone.


KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for Apple new iPhone 5 2012 Version, Free Screen Protector (clear) Reviews


KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for Apple new iPhone 5 2012 Version, Free Screen Protector (clear) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
12 Reviews
5 star:
 (7)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (3)
 
 
 

16 of 19 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Flea market $1 bin quality, September 20, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
These cases are described as "high quality" when they are clearly not and there is no attention to detail as the brand claims in their "commitment" to their product. The plastic had sharp areas, which makes you assume it was mass produced and cheaply made. I purchased this as part of a promotion, buy one and get the other free, and I honestly couldn't send both of mine back fast enough. Apparently "New" to this product maker means "let's toss these around before we box them up" because both the Black and Clear versions I bought came with tons of visible, light scratches. This product was a joke and I'll stick with spending a little more cash for a lot more quality and sense of durability by products made by SPIGEN SGP, Belkin and ELAGO.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Starter Case! Way better than I expected., September 22, 2012
By 
David M (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I don't normally write reviews, but figured this case was worth it!

I picked this up from Amazon for around 12 bucks buy one get one free. So I figured it would be a junky case that would hold me over until Speck or Belkin came up with something for my new iPhone 5. I'm really happy to say this is really a decent case for the money and gives just enough protection so I feel comfortable with it. The screen protector also fit really well (for the money).

This case is a good place to start while you're waiting to see what the big guys come up with.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I expected plus had an unexpected bonus included, September 22, 2012
By 
Holly Kincaid "Book addict" (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: KaysCase HardSkin Cover Case for Apple new iPhone 5 2012 Version, Free Screen Protector (clear) (Electronics)
Everyone has their own preference when it comes to iPhone cases - some like a case that is bigger and bulkier to give more protection, others like a case that is minimalistic and that gives protection while not adding bulk or taking away anything from the sleekness of the phone itself. I prefer the more minimal approach (I am that way also with my Kindle - I prefer sleeves rather than cases so that I can remove it for reading). This case seemed to fit the bill so I ordered it and it arrived the same day as the new iPhone. I will say that this isn't a heavy-duty case that will protect against major abuse.

Here is my general impression of the case:

1) Doesn't add bulk to the iPhone
2) I purchased the clear one so that the clean lines of the iPhone are visible
3) Cut outs for buttons and jacks are in the correct location
4) Fits the iPhone perfectly
5) Does its job without being intrusive
6) The cut-outs around the volume control are... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 12 customer reviews...