NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A



List Price : $199.99 Price :
NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A

Product Description

This high res frame is ideal for people who want an easy to use frame with common sense simplicity. Importantly though for photo lovers the frames features a large 13.3 inch hi-res screen: 1280 x 800 pixels. A huge 4GB internal memory doesn't hurt either. The frame displays photos, video (standard mpeg-4 or .avi) and music (mp3). The auto on / off function is also great for people who want to use the frame for any other purposes like digital signage. The frame can be set to automatically start playing your favorite photos, video or music when it starts.


  • Super Hi Res 13.3 inch screen 1280 x 800 pixels
  • Huge 4GB Internal Memory, SD, SDHC and USB input
  • Very easy to use. Plug & Play Simplicity
  • Photo, Video (mp4 & avi), mp3 music playback, calendar
  • Auto on/off, alarm clock, VESA Wall Mountable 75 x 75mm


NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A Reviews


NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
30 Reviews
5 star:
 (16)
4 star:
 (5)
3 star:
 (3)
2 star:
 (5)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

47 of 47 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Frame! Great Value!, May 6, 2012
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A (Electronics)
I received the NIX 13" digital photo frame about a week ago. The shipping was fast and the product arrived in perfect condition. This is a great value @ $99.99 given the size of the screen and in comparison to other digital photo frames on Amazon. Previously, I ordered the NIX 15" for my mom a few months ago and paid $149.99 at that time. That was a nice unit and great value as well, but I like this one better.

Here's what I like about it:
- Very easy to set up (just plug and play right out of the box and no need to adjust colors or brightness or anything like that...although there are options to adjust the picture and the slide show in many ways)
- Very clear and crisp picture quality
- Nice big screen (13.3 inches)
- Wide screen format (not 4:3 ratio)
- Internal 4GB of memory
- Remote control makes it very convenient to control the unit
- Set on/off times, so you don't have to manually do it each time.
- Slideshow interval times... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


66 of 71 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Frame but Doesn't Perform as Expected, May 6, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A (Electronics)
The Nix X13A is a very nice frame. It could be an excellent value for the money. The LCD screen is bright, has excellent resolution and the colors are accurate. But, it is not functioning as I expected.

I started using the frame last night. Loaded my photos onto it in four separate folders and then started showing them. The first thing I noticed was the frame does not open folders based on alphabetical order. It has it's own order of playing. The second thing I noticed is the photos are not displayed in alphabetical/numerical order either. I spent a significant amount of time numbering each photo so they can be viewed in a certain sequence and surprise, they won't play in that sequence. The third thing I noticed is once you have photos installed, getting to the menu screen using the remote is no longer straightforward. I still haven't figured out the precise order of hitting menu and turning it off and pressing setup, etc. I just happen to stumble on the place I... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


35 of 38 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars This frame has an aspect ratio issue!! Beware!, May 19, 2012
By 
Nai Chan (Folsom, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: NEW - NIX 13 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, 4GB Internal Memory - X13A (Electronics)
This frame has pretty good image quality, however there is one fatal flaw. I believe there is a bug or something wrong in its firmware for image scaling. The first time I used it, I feel that the image feels somewhat "compressed" in the horizontal scale, even if I choose "original" option that displays photos without stretch. I measured the compression rate is about 8~11% with different size pictures. It's definitely noticeable that the image is deformed. The spec says this frame is 16:10 (1280x800), I have even cut my photo to exactly 1280x800 for an experiment. In the "original" setting, theoretically it should fill up the whole frame (11"x6.8"). However this did not happen. Horizontally it only fill up to 10 1/8" or so. I have no ideal why an 1280x800 image cannot be display in full screen with "original" setting, I can only conclude that it's a bug in the scaling process in the FW. This basically force me to cut all the images to 16:10 and always use "stretch" option for... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 30 customer reviews...