List Price : $189.99 Price :
Size: 190*120*10mm, Weight: About 450 g.
LCD Resolution: 7 inch 800 x 480 pixels.
Touchscreen: 5 point.
CPU: 1.Processor: A10 1GHZ-1.2GHZ (1.5GHz at Max) Multi Core. 2. PMU (Power Management system): AXP209. 3.GPU ( 3D Graph Engine): Mali-400 GPU @350MHZ.
Camera: Front Camera 0.3MP, Face-to-Face video chat.
Capacity; 512 MB DDR3 Memory, 8GB NAND FLASH Storage, Expandable to 32GB Micro SD Card.
Operating system: Android 4.0.
Power and Battery: 3000mAH battery.
Standby time: Up to 20 Days.
Internet use via WIFI up to 4 hours.
Video playback up to 8 hours.
Charges at 500mA from USB3.0, at 1.5A from supplied charger.
Audio Support: MP3,WMA,OGG,FLAC,APE,AAC,AC3,ATRA,DTS.
Video: Video Decoding (Full HD)Support all formats of video, such as H. 264,H. 263,VC-1, MPEG-1, 2,4, DIVX-3, 4, 5, 6,XVID, H263, WMV7/8, VP6, AVS and other popular video formats.
Video recoder : Video Encoding (High Performance), Support encoding in H.264 format, 1080p @ 30 fps, 720p @ 50 fps, VGA @ 200 fps.
Video output: HDMI 1.3 1080P 2160P.
Photo: JPEG,BMP,GIF,PNG.
Ebook: EPUB, PDF, FB2, PDB, CHM, HTML, TXT, UMD, WORD, EXCELL.
3GT: Gravity sensing.
Gyroscope: 3GT-Gyroscope.
Package Include:
1 x 7" Capacitive Tablet
1 x AC Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x User's Manual
| 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful This review is from: Tursion 7" Capacitive A10 Tablet PC 4.0 Android 8GB WiFi 3G MID Allwinner 8GB White (Personal Computers) I bought the AVS 4gb version of this tablet for 76 bucks and WOW! This is a very nice tablet. Do not let the price scare you off. This thing does everything i want it to. Very responsive screen and very nice video playback. Youtube seems to load and run faster than my home computer. Again i have the 4gb version but I would think the 8gb is much better. I added a 32GB flash card and loaded 1200 songs on it. The sound quality is amazing! The camera sucks so go buy yourself a good camera ;) I would recomend this pad. Its my first one and I have been using it for over a month with zero issues. Battery life is about 3-4 hours. All android games seem to work fine and i have not loaded one that does not work. Its so cool to have a nice hand held computer and learn to use android. I hope the US can come out with a good line of these. I would really like to buy USA made! 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Tursion 7" Capacitive A10 Tablet PC 4.0 Android 8GB WiFi 3G MID Allwinner 8GB White (Personal Computers) I love this tablet. It does almost everything I'd like to do on my computer.Very good for the price, very good to use easy operation, fast and reliable. If you are looking into a inexpensive tablet; this is definitely THE ONE. Great to use almost anywhere there is wi-fi. 11 of 12 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Tursion 7" Capacitive A10 Tablet PC 4.0 Android 8GB WiFi 3G MID Allwinner 8GB White (Personal Computers) Great product and super cheap for what you get. Basically a full featured iPad at 1/5 the price. No notable flaws; allows me to read books on the go, listen to music and browse the internet at high speeds. The screen resolution isn't the greatest but it's well worth the money. The googleplay app store is fantastic and allows seamless installation of free apps. I would recommend this to someone who wants a kindle that also plays media and apps. |