ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop



List Price : $1,149.99 Price :
ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop

Product Description

15.6" FHD (1920*1080)/Intel Core i7-3610QM (2.3GHz)/6GB DDR3/Nvidia GT 630M 2G/750GB 7200RPM/DL DVD±RW/CD-RW/Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)/802.11BGN/2.0MP Camera/Bluetooth 4.0/6 Cell Battery/HDMI/Instant On/B&O speakers/Subwoofer/1YR Global Warranty/1YR Accidental Damage Protection/30-Day Zero Bright Dot/2-way FREE shipping/24-7 tech support


  • Intel Core i7 3610QM 2.3 GHz Processor
  • 6 GB SO-DIMM
  • 750 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
  • 15.6-Inch Full-HD LED Screen, Nvidia GT 630M 2GB Graphics
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit


ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop Reviews


ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could need in a laptop, August 10, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop (Personal Computers)
I asked a few questions about this laptop from other reviewers but could not get an answer... to anyone who needs to know, it does indeed have a backlit keyboard. I got mine this morning and it's simply beautiful, the screen and sound are amazing, typing is a joy and I could not be happier.

I really wish Amazon would get proper specs up for this. I ordered in hope that it would have a backlit keyboard, and I got lucky.

I will update this review with more info if I find anything worth remarking on - the specs speak for themselves, and of course there is a ton of nonsense bloatware, but that's easily dealt with.

I highly recommend this machine to anyone who wants something that looks good and you can be proud to own.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Nice laptop for the price, August 5, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop (Personal Computers)
I received this laptop about four days ago and still in the process of removing and loading software. Started with the standard operating procedure, Windows updates and removing McAfee (this requires a special removal tool from the McAfee website to do a clean uninstall). Had trouble with the wireless connection crashing and had to call Asus customer support who directed my to their website to download a new driver for the Atheros AR9485-EG wireless adaptor. Seems to have taken care of the problem from what I can tell. 1920 x 1080 resolution is nice - most models with that resolution are $1,200 or more.... 750 GB and 6 GB ram - great specs. Having some problem with the spacebar. I type about 70 w/minute and it doesn't respond as well as I am used to unless I hit it dead center and pretty firm. Other people reported a similar problem after researching this issue in forums. I will wait for a few days and if needed have Asus install a new keyboard under warranty. Sound/speakers... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect specs at a cost, August 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: ASUS N56VM-AB71 Full-HD 15.6-Inch 1080P LED Laptop (Personal Computers)
First of all, the price of this laptop:
As you can tell on the price cut for this product, it normally is priced at the level of apple products. The price for the item is very much a profitable deal considering the graphics card placement and the keyboard.

Second, the Graphics card:
Utilizing a dual card schema, the laptop uses an Intel 4000 for less difficult work in order to preserve battery power. When graphics extensive actions are done, such as gaming, the Nvidia GT takes over. On top of this, the graphics cards sync rather well. Graphically, gaming is no issue.

Third, the processor:
Nothing to be said here. Top of the line i7 quad-core.

Fourth, the keyboard:
Not included in the description is that it IS in fact backlit. Major plus.

Fifth, the touchpad:
I can offer no real feedback for it considering I always connect a wireless mouse on laptops.

Sixth, miscellaneous features:
Six pounds. Though... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...