List Price : $49.95 Price :
Made of high-quality USA-made DOW polycarbonate material, which is shatter-proof and will protect your 15.4" MacBook Pro with Retina Display all around.
The only Retina MacBook Pro Hard Case with foldable feet to let you type more comfortably. It also helps your Retina MacBook Pro to stay cool.
Rubber feet on the front side to prevent from slipping on smooth surface.
2-piece light-weight(12 oz or 340 g) shell easily snaps on and off.
All ports and charging port are accessible.
The Retina MacBook Pro's original heat ventilation grill is NOT blocked. Extra ventilation holes near the battery compartment for better heat dissipation during charging.
9 vibrant colors available.
Compatible 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models:
Mid-2012 models(Model# A1398 with USB 3 ports and MagSafe 2 connector, with part number MC975LL/A or MC976LL/A )
Does NOT work with 15.4" MacBook Pro A1286 with normal display.
| 16 of 16 people found the following review helpful This review is from: Clear mCover� Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro (with 15.4" Retina Display, model A1398) (Electronics) Customer Video Review Length:: 3:03 MinsThis is a video showing how to install and remove iPearl mCover� hard case for 15" MacBook Pro (with 15.4" Retina Display, Model A1398) 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Clear mCover� Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro (with 15.4" Retina Display, model A1398) (Electronics) I recently bought a rMBP and was adamant in getting protection on it ASAP. I looked at many reviews on covers for the macbook but they all seem to have the common complaint that the case is cheaply made. Cases either broke before arrival of simply through a few months use, I plan on keeping this baby for years to come so I needed a quality product.However, after having done some more digging I stumbled on the mCover website and was hooked. They had great reviews all across the boards, so I figured I would be in great hands. So, a week later my mCover A1398 case arrived and it was shipped in a bubble mailer with more then enough protection, where as other cases not so much. Putting the case on was a snap, literally. I just placed the top on, reversed, aligned the back and presto! The front cover has four raised bumps, which I am fine with as they are not too noticeable. They seem to allow the front cover to be raised if it's ever placed down and somehow prevent... Read more 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Dave Yost (Silicon Valley) - See all my reviews This review is from: Clear mCover� Hard Shell Case for 15" MacBook Pro (with 15.4" Retina Display, model A1398) (Electronics) Like mCover cases I've had in the past, this one fits snugly and is very good. But you really notice that the case is coarse while the mac is fine. |