Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - White



List Price : $34.95 Price :
Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - White

Product Description

Urban Armor Gear products reflect the independent spirit of our designers and represent a dedication to superior quality and craftsmanship. Inspired by a sense of adventure, our distinctive cases are engineered to protect your gear from the rigors of a mobile lifestyle and enhance the utility of your device. Our Composite Cases exhibit a patent pending design that features a hard outer shell and a soft impact resistant core. Although visually striking, the unique shape of the case also provides structural support while minimizing size and weight. Additionally, an ultra-clear adhesive screen protector resists scratches. The marriage of these design elements and materials working in unison maximizes protection for your device.


  • Fits the Samsung Galaxy S III/S3
  • Hard armor shell and impact resistant soft core
  • Screen protector defends against scratches
  • Easy access to touchscreen and ports


Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - White Reviews


Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - White Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
277 Reviews
5 star:
 (200)
4 star:
 (50)
3 star:
 (11)
2 star:
 (8)
1 star:
 (8)
 
 
 

86 of 86 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars best case ever!, August 11, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
First off I'm very anal about cases.I used to have an evo 4g and had like 4 cases for that thing cause i was so picky. I was going to get an otterbox commuter series for my S3 but read some negative reviews about the buttons and also that it's not an easy case to put on but I also wanted something easy to take off.I bought the seidio active case for my s3 which is a nice case but the silicone part picked up lint. I then bought the puregear dualtek case which was a 2 in 1 molded case which fit fantastic but the black parts on the inside of the case and corners left permanant marks on my white s3 when i took the case off(in which i emailed the company and was surprised it was being sold in a third party manner bc they knew about the defect). then I found this case by accident on youtube when researching cases.UAG is pretty new co. and the only other phone they make cases for is the iphone 4/4s in which got oustanding reviews here on amazon.It has just been released for the s3 so i... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


34 of 34 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars 100% happy with it, September 10, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
If I am honest, I bought this for cosmetic reasons. First, it is awesome looking. Secondly, I am not a fan of the new Galaxy S 3 extremely rounded corners and this case creates the illusion of better corner(edge) aesthetics similar to that of the Galaxy 2. The case has a solid but very light feel, I am worried that it will not absorb the shock from a drop like the old Jelly case on my Galaxy Vibrant. That being said, I am not expert in this sort of thing. For all I know the materials from this Urban Armor Case could protect it better from a fall. All I know is the real world track record from my old Vibrant Jelly case and that after two years and a few serious falls... it is in immaculate condition. In the end I have high hopes for this new Urban Armor Case because I really really love it.

Lastly - a few note worthy's of the Urban Armor Gear case .
* The case is VERY snug against the S3. It will not fall out.
* It actually is slightly thinner than the old Vibrant... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


27 of 30 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars amazing case!!!!, August 10, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Urban Armor Gear GLXS3-COMP-WHT-VP Composite Case with Impact Resistant Bumpers for Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have had numerous cases for phones, and I decided to give the UAG a try. I am extremely impressed. I work a physical job where my phone gets beaten and thrown around, this case has been able to take everything I have thrown at it.

It is really great looking, and very different than anything else on the market. I cannot wait to see some of the new stuff on the way.

Buy this case!!!! well worth its money!!!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 277 customer reviews...