Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1)



List Price : $79.99 Price :
Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1)

Product Description

The Razer Kraken Pro gaming headset has been field-tested by countless professional gamers and athletes to determine the optimal weight for extended gaming sessions as well as for unparalleled comfort on the go.


  • Optimized weight for extended wear
  • Fully retractable microphone
  • Powerful drivers and sound isolation for highest-quality gaming audio


Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1) Reviews


Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
8 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Good headset, November 29, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1) (Personal Computers)
Pros = Good sound
AMAZING mic
comfortable
durable and look good

Cons = Expensive (I don't live in US therefore I had to pay $100 total)
7.1 or at least 5.1 sound would be nice
Audio has a bit too much bass (personal preference)

I will be updating this review if anything happens to the headset! If you are thinking of buying it then go ahead and buy it, It is a good headset.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, December 4, 2012
By 
J. Harden (Durham, NC USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this headset to use mainly with VoIP software when gaming with friends. The first one that arrived had a busted microphone, but after Amazon sent a replacement I was more than satisfied with my purchase!

I wanted something with a crisp and clear mic, but that also was a comfortable wear for multiple hours at a time. I couldn't be happier with this headset. The audio quality, while not as good as a set of studio headphones, is surprisingly good. There is a bit more bass than one would expect, but I find that is actually nice when gaming. This is only a 2.0 stereo headset and given the price that may be a head scratcher, but it does have an analog connection and works without needing a software suite installed on your computer. The headset also works with my iPhone and call quality is great.

The mic on this headset is superb. I have had many compliments about how clear my voice sounds. The mic is also retractable, which is convenient when I want to just... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Great product...great price, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Razer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Green (RZ04-00870100-R3U1) (Personal Computers)
As i sit here writing this review i am actually enjoying this great product. First of all just to be clear on what i was looking for in a new head set before settling on this model was: clear and vibrant audio for gaming, just siting around listening to music, or on the go. This particular headset nailed every one of these points to a high degree.

pros: clear, crisp audio
solid construction
folding design
comfortable (barely know they are there)
They look amazing (great design)
simple design
retractable boom mike (so when you don't need it for gaming its out of the way)

cons: Bass is a bit over powered but other than that still looking for cons

These are a great value for the money you actually fork over. I highly recommend them.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 8 customer reviews...