List Price : $499.99 Price :
TCL LE43FHDF3300TA 43-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV with 2-Year Warranty. Enjoy a fantastic viewing experience with the TCL 43-Inch 1080p 60-Hz LED HDTV. This LED television offers a ultra thin front frame and HD connections as well as 1080p high-definition picture quality with incredible contrast and vibrancy. Stylish with its narrow profile and glass base. Whether you're relaxing with friends watching your favorite program, cheering on a favorite team, or sharing your latest vacation photos, you'll love how this 43" LED 1080p high-definition LED television brings your entertainment to life.
| 13 of 15 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: TCL LE39FHDF3300TA 39-Inches 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty - Black (Electronics) Daily I hear my husband say how incredibly clear and detailed the picture is. When first turned on, the screen was too dark; we easily found and adjusted the settings and now the picture is crystal clear. The volume is good as well. It readily hooked up with TiVo and did not require an extra box for cable connection. It has an earphone outlet in the side back. We are happy about that, as that is fairly important to us, when one wants to sleep and the other wants to watch TV. It is a little inconvenient to reach around to the back to insert the jack, though it is on the side_ish, so not as bad as all the way in the back. Over all this is the best TV we have owned so far and it is priced so low! 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: TCL LE43FHDF3300TA 43-Inches 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty - Black (Electronics) I was skeptical at first when I saw the price and brand. I normally only purchase Panny, LG, or Samsung. But after some research I found out that TCL commonly orders its panels from samsung suppliers. After I pulled the trigger and bought the TV (arrived next day for additional 3 bucks thanks to prime!) I held my breath. Worst case scenario, I was going to be returning it.the TCL 43inch arrived in a TCL cardboard box that didn't bring too much attention to itself (good for in-city shipping). I pulled it out and plugged it in to check for backlight bleeds, etc. Not only could I NOT find any blemishes or bleeding, but I couldn't find any substantial light leak - was this truly a great purchase?? I threw the TCL on it's stand (took a little finicking but what do you expect) and plugged in my ps3. I threw in my blue ray of Avatar and skipped around to get an idea of its color and black level performance. I was thoroughly impressed. I didn't have to do much picture... Read more 8 of 11 people found the following review helpful By Joehotels (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: TCL LE39FHDF3300TA 39-Inches 1080p LED HDTV with 2-Year Limited Warranty - Black (Electronics) I was perfectly happy with my CRT. Last week, my heart sank when it died - not due to any attachment to the TV, but owing to the fact that I never thought I would find one that fit in my enclosed cabinet. After hours of searching an endless multitude of websites, Amazon came to the rescue with the TCL LE39. My space is 24.5"x36" and the TCL came in at a hair over 23" by 35". Four screws and the base was on. I attached it to my Uverse receiver, plugged it in, followed the quick set up instructions and done. A couple of pushes of the picture button on the remote to pick a brighter than default picture and I was done."Is the picture amazing?" you ask. If you are a HD junkie then maybe not. Compared to my CRT? A real improvement. (I do use HDMI but do not have an HD package.) I was looking to not spend $1000 on a stupid TV and to get decent results. This is EXACTLY what I was looking... Read more |