List Price : Price :
The Bluetooth Shield integrates a Serial Bluetooth module. It can be easily used with Arduino/Seeedstudio for transparent wireless serial communication. You can choose two pins from Arduino D0 to D7 as Software Serial Ports to communicate with Bluetooth Shield (D0 and D1 is Hardware Serial Port). The shield also has two Grove connectors (one is Digital, the other is Analog) for you to install Grove modules.
| 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Bluetooth Shield for Arduino (Personal Computers) This is a very nice shield--it is nicely constructed with good board layout, useful connectors and pinouts, and no sloppy solider joints. It fits well, and the instructions available at seeedstudio.com are very helpful, if not quite perfectly translated English. I got this shield up and running on a Arduino Mega 2560 in about 10 minutes, after connecting it to the proper serial RX/TX as instructed.Paired well with my Mac running 10.7. This is not a shortcoming of the shield, but just be aware that Apple iOS (iPad, iPod, iPhone) will not pair with this shield because of Apple's restrictions. It does pair easily with a Samsung device running Android. 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Bluetooth Shield for Arduino (Personal Computers) I was really hoping to get started on several projects with this shield, but much to my disappointment, I found it was not discoverable from either my HTC Inspire or my iPad. Bummer. 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Bluetooth Shield for Arduino (Personal Computers) I purchase this and the bluetooth adapter. It is the bluetooth adapter that sells for about $2.50. I was able to get the laptop to recognize and connect to the bluetooth shield, but next I must be able to write a program to send and receive data to and from the Arduino. I have seen a few hobbyists on Youtube that have gotten these to work with RC cars and bluetooth. My goal is to have it work with a robot and be independent except for sending data to the computer or laptop. |