List Price : $545.00 Price :
The BenQ XL2420TX is a high-performance gaming monitor suited for FPS game play. Co-designed with Counter-Strike legends, the 120Hz, 24”W, 3D-ready LED monitor gives gamers a competitive edge with features like the Black eQualizer, S Switch, FPS Mode,Display Mode, Smart Scaling, 2ms GTG, and 12M:1 DCR.
| 10 of 10 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: BenQ XL2420TX Professional Gaming Monitor (Personal Computers) I am so happy with this purchase. I read a great deal of reviews for this model, none but a few where positive, except when I watch linus on you tube with NCIX, I'de encourage you to watch it.So far this monitor is great! The lightboost technology is a total game changer and I made the decision if I was going to buy any 3D monitor it would have to be either the ASUS 27", Acer 27" and either of the BENQ monitors. I almost went with the asus, but b/c I will be bringing this with me to work and other places, not just staying home, I chose the 24". If your going to be taking this monitor to LAN parties or anywhere else, its really convenient ...... the handle it has and the dust cover(which at first seemed kinda meaningless to me) are really really handy. I am in a hurry so excuse me for the bad grammar, Pros: "CONNECTIONS" 1. DisplayPort socket 2. D-Sub socket 3. DVI-D socket 4. HDMI socket x 2 5. USB port (upstream;... Read more 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: BenQ XL2420TX Professional Gaming Monitor (Personal Computers) I was somewhat concerned about the issues many users are having about the monitor freezing on 3d glasses syncing as mentioned in the previous review. I have not had any issues, supposedly Benq fixed this issue with a firmware fix. Just wanted to let others know mine is working great, and the monitor performs flawlessly. 9 of 11 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: BenQ XL2420TX Professional Gaming Monitor (Personal Computers) So this is my second BenQ XL2420TX, the first one had a dead pixel in the middle of the screen and this one has a stuck pixel on the lower right hand side. Some black-light bleed but not a deal breaker.When you price a LED like this at almost $500, I expect no dead pixels no stuck pixels! I bought a $109.00 Acer and it has no dead pixels and no stuck pixels. Its very disconcerting that a company doesn't do a good job with Quality Assurance when they price their LED's and LCD's at such a high price point. FYI BenQ, I will not buy another one of your LED's or LCD's, I will go Samsung or Asus, if your gonna make elite very high price point stuff you need to make sure that you don't have dead or stuck pixels first....... Will I send it back for a return or a refund?, if any and I mean any more dead or stuck pixels show up I will and I will just go buy a cheap Acer and not spend the rest and get a refund on my card. Update: Another... Read more |