List Price : $60.00 Price :
Madison is a diaper bag with uptown flair. With signature details like faux leather trim and 10 perfectly-sized pockets for all your and baby's gear, you will be best-dressed wherever you travel.
| 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful By cseszter (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews This review is from: Skip Hop Madison Diaper Bag, Steel (Baby Product) This is my first and only diaper bag and therefore I do not have the ability to compare it to other bags. But as new parents randomly chose a bag from the shelf, both mom and dad are very happy with the purchase. And for any first time moms out there who are skeptical just like I was, you DO need a diaper bag unless you do not plan to leave your home for more than 10 minutes with the baby at a time (which I hope is not the case). For one thing, baby's accessories tend to be small objects which would be forever lost in a traditional purse. And you will need to prepare for every scenario every time you leave the house - diaper change (extra diapers, wipes, cream, empty plastic bags to carry the dirty diaper if necessary), hunger pangs, change of weather (blanket), spit ups (change of outfit), boredom (toys) to name a few... It took me a couple of trips before I requested to make the trip to the store with my husband to purchase a diaper bag.What I absolutely love about the... Read more 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Skip Hop Madison Diaper Bag, Steel (Baby Product) This is a great bag! I LOVE the neutral color. Not only does it have many pockets for organizing all of baby's essentials for on-the-go, but the color suits a man well. Although he'd help out anyhow, my husband appreciates it not being all pink (like so many of baby's things.) He never hesitates to carry the bag for me. I had this one my registry and the store stopped carrying it. I was so bummed, and began my search on Amazon. I was so excited to find it! I haven't had this bag for long, so I don't know how it will hold up over time, but so far so good. Hope to be able to use it for our next baby. Once I noticed the straps were slippery and kept sliding off my shoulders, but I was in a hurry and carrying my purse and a couple of other things along with it and baby, so that could have something to do with it! Now I'm using one of the front pockets to carry my wallet, phone, and keys...this is very handy. One less thing to handle. I would make this purchase again and I highly... Read more 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Skip Hop Madison Diaper Bag, Steel (Baby Product) This bag ripped along the top zipper within a week. It's not as sturdy as my other Skip Hop bags. Bummer! I had my eye on it for a couple months before buying it and was very disappointed when I received it. |