List Price : $299.99 Price :
Up to 50% more energy efficient
| 5 star: | (1) | |
| 4 star: | (0) | |
| 3 star: | (0) | |
| 2 star: | (0) | |
| 1 star: | (0) | |
| 12 of 12 people found the following review helpful By Snipe "Bob" (Sapulpa, OK United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: VIZIO E320i-A0 32-Inch Class LED Smart TV (Electronics) This is the newest "Smart" TV from Vizio. Many new features at a much lower price ($369 list).[...] I unboxed and set it up next to one of my Roku boxes, it found my wireless network and joined it without any problem. It receives a stronger signal than the Roku. I then moved it into my guest room, attached the Vizio camera and updated the Skype app. (I'm having a quest arrive from France next week and wanted this setup to allow him to maintain contact with his family.) I mounted it on a wall and have yet to connect it to cable. Skype, Netflix and Amazon Prime all work great. Amazon was not offered at first but showed up after a firmware update. The Vizio app store now has over 100 offerings and I'm sure they will add many more. Pleased so far; will keep this updated. Waiting for a larger size of this model for me.. Get rid of cable !! |