List Price : $17.25 Price :
CeraVe moisturizing cream is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. Its patented MVE formulation releases ceramides and other essential ingredients throughout the day, so they penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.
| 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, 16 Ounce (Misc.) I used PACQUIN for years.It was the onley skin cream that worked to keep my dry legs from ITCHING like crazy.On my last order I was Informed that it was no longer made.When I heard this I went in to a PANIC.I knew I was in Trouble because before I ran on to that magic cream called Pacquin I had went through a whole ALPHABET of the well known and popular creams and lotions.Thy were not worth the container thy came in.Plaine water was just as good.So I started trying creams and lotions I had never even heard of.The first was Eucerin and it seemed to work for a short while but slowley the Itch returned.Then I lucked out and ran on to CERAVE.I have been using it for a couple of months and it has been a God send.I am not going to claim it is as good as PACQUIN as I don't think anything is that good.But it is a great substitute at a reasonable price.It sells for around 14.50 in a 16oz jar.I did find Pacquin on Amazon but the price is out of sight.A 1.5oz tube cost as much as an 8oz jar... Read more 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, 16 Ounce (Misc.) I am sick of so called non-Comediogenic product claims. Manufacturers who make these claims should be fined for false advertising or made to prove it. This cream for example contains 3 highly acneogenic ingredients : Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol (combined is a pore clogger), and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. It's very upsetting bc I loved this at first. It's non-greasy and provides lasting hydration which is exactly what I need. Most lotions do not hydrate all day and my skin feels tight and uncomfortable within minutes. Although this seemed very promising at first, I immediately stopped using it before damage could be done. I only used it a couple times so I don't think I'll suffer any negative effects. I'm not willing to risk a nasty breakout bc the last time I took that chance my skin was ruined for 3 full months so it's not worth the risk. Two final complaints, (1) a tub is not a good method to keep the product sterile and (2) worst of all the manufacturer does not put... Read more 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: CeraVe Moisturizing Cream, 16 Ounce (Misc.) My daughter has Eczema and this cream help her a lot on her skin condition. She used another brand's oily cream before (although it did works well or better too) but she felt very bad about her oily skins. Now, she feel much more comfortable to go outside with this cream. |